Rotterdam, The Netherlands, September 28, 2021 – DEBx Medical, the Dutch medical technology company revolutionizing the management of chronic wounds, announced today that the Company has presented case studies on treatment of chronic wounds during scientific congresses in Portugal and Poland. The case studies documented the deployment of DEBx Medical’s innovative treatment, DEBRICHEM®, that initiates healing of chronic wounds by removing the biofilm.
- More than 80 % of hard-to-heal wounds are infected with biofilms,[i] irrespective of the wound’s etiology, while biofilm removal is a necessary precondition for the onset of healing of chronic wounds
- The new debriding agent DEBRICHEM® may provide a new and effective treatment option, as supported by case studies presented by Prof. Gregory Schultz and Dr. Bert Quint
- Clinical experience from almost 3,000 cases of infected, chronic wounds shows a fast onset of healing after only one treatment with DEBRICHEM®
- DEBx Medical to participate in upcoming scientific conferences in Europe and the US
DEBx Medical plans to participate in upcoming scientific congresses
- EWMA (European Wound Management Association) virtual conference – October 26 – 27, 2021
- SAWC Fall (Symposium on Advanced Wound Care) – October 29 – 31, 2021, Las Vegas, USA
- Wounds UK Annual Conference 2021 – November 8 – 10, 2021, Harrogate, UK
- XVI Congresso Nazionale AIUC – November 17 – 20, 2021, Rome, Italy
Click here to read the full press release.