Now that the summer holidays are coming to an end and everyone is getting back to work, the focus shifts to all upcoming events and conferences organized during this last half of 2022.
DEBx Medical is pleased to announce that we, together with our partners, will be present during the following conferences and events:
- EPUAP – Prague, Czech Republic
- Sårbehandlingssymposium – Stockholm, Sweden
- Wound Expo 2022 – Manchester, United Kingdom
- Breton Wounds – Saint-Malo, France
- Congresso Gestão de Feridas Complexas – Lisbon, Portugal
- WundDACH – Stuttgart, Germany
29 September – 1 October
- Diabetic Foot Course – Pisa, Italy
- SAWC Fall – Las Vegas, United States
- Commonwealth & 4th Global Wound Conference 2022 – Selangor, Malaysia
- International Conference on Surgical Nursing and Wound Care – Cape Town, South Africa
- Wounds UK – Harrogate, United Kingdom
- VIII Congresso Brasileiro – Sao Paulo, Brazil
29 November – 2 December
- Nurenberg Wound Congress – Nurenberg, Germany
During these abovementioned events, we will present DEBRICHEM®, our novel topical desiccant gel used for treating chronic infected and necrotic wounds. DEBRICHEM® is a single-use medical device that works by withdrawing water from the biofilm. It rapidly desiccates and thus disrupts the biofilm and pathogens in the wound bed, ultimately allowing the healing process to start through granulation. After only one treatment with DEBRICHEM®, more than 90% of chronic wounds start healing.
For more details on talks, abstracts and attending company representatives, please get in touch with our team via our website or email: email@example.com.